We believe there is more power to being physically in the Harmonic Egg, but in a pinch or when you can’t access the Egg, this method can produce powerful results
What we need from you after making your appointment for a Remote/Virtual Harmonic Egg session
- A photo of you. Should include the waist up.
- Your birth date and full birth name.
- A short phone call, or an email from you to find out what you want to focus on for your session.
- Your commitment to follow guidelines and protocol to get the most of your remote / virtual session.
See more below AFTER YOUR SESSION.
You can call or schedule online here.
What we do for your session
We hold the space for your intention / healing, based on our phone call / email.
We put your photo and information into the Egg during your scheduled appointment time.
YOU commit to being in a safe, quiet place during that time to lie down or sit for 50 minutes holding the space for your own healing and intention that was set.
We follow up with you the following day to see if you have any questions. You are welcome to contact us to share any feedback about your session or ask questions prior to our follow up call / email.
What you can do outside of your Harmonic Egg sessions
(this includes those that enter physically as well as remotely)
We have electrolytes available for purchase as well. Electrolytes are a key supplement for the integration of sessions. Healing sessions help the body detox emotionally, environmentally and more. Electrolytes support the detoxing process; therefore, they are depleted when the body is healing and need to be replenished.
Purchase a copy of Unlocking the Ancient Secrets to Healing to read more about sound and light therapies. The book also includes testimonials and interviews from doctors and musicians. Plus, things you can do at home to work with color and sound.
Remote Session Options
A session with a phone call/email for intention and follow up
A session with a phone call/email for intention, follow up and electrolytes shipped to you
On Sending Your Intention
When sending an intention, we are working in the quantum, or nonlocal realm. This is the realm of alchemy and radiesthesia. The principles of these ancient sciences are mostly unknown or misunderstood by the modern world. The basic premise is that we use our unconscious mind to connect into the nonlocal realm. To clarify definitions: the conscious mind refers to our intelligence, and where analysis, assessment, etc. takes place. The subconscious mind is where hidden emotions, programs, etc. are stored. The unconscious mind is the key, and portal, into the nonlocal realm.
Our education system and cultural values usually do not train us on how to use the unconscious mind. On the contrary, we are mostly told to ignore it. When we do identify it, because of lack of knowledge, we assume it works like the conscious mind. It does not, for two reasons:
1) it works in another realm
2) its function is to do something totally different than the conscious mind.
1) Choose a comfortable location for the next 50 minutes where you will not be disturbed. Sit in a comfortable chair, lay on the couch or even the bed. Create your intention. It must be brief and very clear. To the point. Example: I want to heal my liver.
2) When sending the intention you must be totally present and not in any type of meditative or altered state. The more awake and present you are, the more powerful the intention.
3) To send it: State it three times in a row, without emotion and especially without any expectation. Emotions and expectations will only hinder its trajectory. Without getting into the complexity of how things work in the nonlocal realm, suffice it to say that the more neutral we are, the more faith we exude in the execution.
The information above is from alchemical and radiesthesia knowledge as well as scientific research that was conducted by the US military to develop the powerful Controlled Remote Viewing protocol
A Proven Protocol
After Your Session
- Drink plenty of water to flush and help with detoxing and resetting the body.
- Be gentle with yourself for at least 48 hours. Or the best you can.
- Eat a good diet for a few days…lighter portions and more fruits and veggies…avoid heavy meals and cream sauces, fried foods and too much refined sugar.